Due to various causes, motor or cognitive development may lag behind or partly disappear.
The Anat Baniel Method, Neuromovement is a scientifacally supported movement method that helps the brain regain or improve physical and cognitive functions.
It is a method that uses subtle movements for the purpose of activating unused nerve pathways in the body and the brain. This method has proven to be successful in helping adults and children recover from trauma (loss of function), generally in improving physical and mental skills, including learning ability, as well as in improving athletic skills.
Through a variation of movements, the brain learns to make more and more distinctions (differentiation) between the different bodily functions.
The Anat Baniel method is suitable for adults with:
• Chronic back pain, neck pain and shoulder pain
• Balance and coordination problem
• Limited freedom of movement and stiffness
• Brain damage
• Neurological disorders such as MS, Parkinson’s and stroke.
• Physical limitations
• Stress or RSI complaints
• Pain and recovery after trauma, accident or operations
• Difficulties that are related to aging